The Pearl Theatre Company
Raffle Celebrates New York Classics
As part of its annual April 13 celebration honoring New York classics, the Pearl Theatre Company is conducting an on-line raffle with prizes that include Broadway shows, access to rehearsals, private museum tours, and food baskets.
The April 13 gala at the Penn Club, 30 West 44th Street, New York, NY 10036, will pay tribute to playwright Terrence McNally with a lifetime achievement award; arts and culture technology innovator Eugene Carr, CEO of Patron Technology, as community honoree; and theater supporter Peter Jakobson with a legacy tribute.
Winners of the raffle will be drawn at random and allowed to select from the prizes in the collection beginning on April 15. The prizes include the following:
- Two tickets to three new Broadway shows: It Shoulda Been You directed by David Hyde Pierce; Wendy Wasserstein's the Heidi Chronicles starring Elisabeth Moss; and a hit show by this year's Lifetime Achievement honoree, Terrence McNally; plus dinner for two at Patsy's Restaurant.
- Two tickets to six off-Broadway shows at companies including The Mint, Irish Repertory, Theatre for a New Audience, Classic Stage Company, Red Bull, and Rattlestick Players.
- Four opening night tickets to a 2015–2016 Pearl Production and dinner for you and three friends at The Cosmopolitan Club alongside Hal Brooks (Artistic Director), a Member of the Resident Acting Company, and the Board President.
- Four tickets to any Project Shaw event in 2015 as well as a rare collection of Shaw's work.
- Four passes to an American Ballet Theatre working rehearsal for the 75th Anniversary spring season.
- Tickets and private tour of the American Museum of Natural History for up to 10 people.
- One associate level membership at the National Academy and a docent-led tour for up to six people.
- Two passes to the new Whitney Museum and a docent-led tour of the High Line for up to 10 people.
- Freshwater pearl wrap necklace with screw clasp ($1,600).
- Sea-green glass and gold chain and green-beaded Czech glass ring with seven tiers made by Broadway actress Jacqueline Antaramian.
- Gift basket from Manhattan Fruitier and a selection of 10 bottles of premium wine to start a wine cellar.
- One-hour portraiture session with professional photographer Lloyd Mulvey, customized for the winner.
- Gift certificate to Gloria's Body Shop for a manicure, pedicure, and 20-minute. massage as well as two beginner classes of Tai Chi for Better Balance with Carolyn Perkins.
All proceeds benefit The Pearl.
To participate in the raffle, click here.
To reserve tickets for the April 13 celebration, click here.
March 5, 2015
If you have Shakespearean news to share, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org